Hotel suggestions for possible last-minute travel...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Villablance is probably the most similar to Blue Angel, about a mile further down Melgar.
I agree but it's nowhere near a mile farther from town; it's more like a quarter mile.

I agree but it's nowhere near a mile farther from town; it's more like a quarter mile.
Yeah, google maps was sending me to Calle 31 and back even tho I asked for walking plans. Screwy.

$47/night for a huge Superior room. Wow!

Casa del Mar might work. Their ocean view with balcony rooms are running $150/night. It's not as close to the piers as Blue Angel as it's a hike across a bridge, but not bad.

IDK where you're looking but check cheaptickets.com and CDM direct website. The superior room should be less than $100 / night. In fact, their cabana rooms were less than that.

IDK where you're looking but check cheaptickets.com and CDM direct website. The superior room should be less than $100 / night. In fact, their cabana rooms were less than that.
I checked Priceline, but yeah on the hotel site I see Partial Ocean View, 1 King Bed for $95.

Many thanks to all of you who replied, really appreciate the suggestions. If I can't figure out a way to make it work with Blue Angel I will try booking either Villablanca or Casa del Mar. I would miss the small hotel ambiance but feel lucky to get some time down there in any case.

If I can't figure out a way to make it work with Blue Angel I will try booking either Villablanca or Casa del Mar

👍👍👍

CDM is small, and they'll treat you like family.

Many thanks to all of you who replied, really appreciate the suggestions. If I can't figure out a way to make it work with Blue Angel I will try booking either Villablanca or Casa del Mar. I would miss the small hotel ambiance but feel lucky to get some time down there in any case.
A couple of years ago BA was full for the first 3 or 4 days we were on Cozumel. We started off at Villablanca and then moved.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom