Hotels on 5th ave in PDC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sask Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
On our way to the invasion in Cozumel, we are flying in a day early and leaving a day later, Can anyone recommend a inexpensive hotel on 5th ave in PDC.
Would love to wake up on the morning of the 12th and catch the first boat across the channel :D:D

Thanks Don, helped alot, I should have just sent you a pm in the first place :wink:

Oh those are just shopping menus. You have time to wait for suggestions. I think I remember a lot of hotels close to the ferry dock being just off of 5th Ave on intersecting streets rather than on it. Maps attached.

Ferries run late and start early tho. You don't think you can make the boats?

Attachments

• SH-02.jpg
    SH-02.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 34
  • SH-03.jpg
    SH-03.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 31
Yes There is one maybe 100 yards from the terminal, I remember seeing it when I was there in Feb, just cant remember what it was called.
I am sure I will not have trouble finding a room, I cant imagine the town being filled up in the 2nd week of June.
And in answer to your second question. flight gets in at 1.40 pm and I just wanted a little time to relax from the plane trip, and I told the crew from Goefish that I would like to take them all out for dinner as they treated me so well when I was there.

Ah ha, ok. You might ask Goefish for hotel suggestions close to the dock?

stayed at the hotel cielo for a night while transiting from coz in January. right near the ferry and ado terminals. Connected to a great restaurant.

i will second the Hotel Cielo suggestion. Recommend it strongly and Carboncito's ,the attached eatery,is a reasonable and tasty place to eat.

Cielo is interesting, remodeled from an old style building I think. I can see where some would like it and some not as it's unique with both charms and shortcomings.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom