How about a dive location category for SC/GA...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Raven C

Reaction score
Would it be possible to get a category for SC and maybe GA divers? Just wondering. R

Ok It is time for SC and GA divers and those who enjoy diving in our state to say "excuse me, I vote yes. Could we please have a category for SC/GA diving."

:) R

Edited to say:

I would love to put together some dives for those who want to get together in our area and dive. Just like they do in the other locations but we don't have a category to post it in.

There are some things you have to do in order to start an NDI club (NDI = Neptune Divers International). I went through it creating Mid-Atlantic Bottom Feeders, so if you have any specific questions you can PM me.

LD handles this stuff usually..

O-ring once bubbled...
There are some things you have to do in order to start an NDI club (NDI = Neptune Divers International). I went through it creating Mid-Atlantic Bottom Feeders, so if you have any specific questions you can PM me.

LD handles this stuff usually..

First you'll need to start an NDI Chapter for SC/GA. We've been going by states so you'd probably have to decide and pick one! But as you can se from the others, we draw members from miles around.

Normally Ladydiver does take care of setting up the new chapters but she and KN are still on hiatus so NetDoc and Spectre are taking care of that department. From what I remember, we had to have a minimum of 5 dedicated members who were serious about keeping this thing together. The main goal is to get people together and get them in the water. Each chapter has their own ways of doing that.

Raven, just PM NetDoc an let him know you're interested and where to go from there, he'll help ya.

Why limit it to sc/ga, you could do a south eastern one with tenn, alabama, miss, la, sc, ga.

Thanks for the input you all. I think I am on a mission. :) I'll be in touch. R

I'm in Greenville, SC and I would love to have our own category. Where are the rest of you SC's located? :)

Where you ever able to get a NDI club started for SC?

I would vote yes to having an NDI for this location. Could name the chapter GRITS (Getting Right In the South). However, DIR is not a requirement to be a member. Just thought that was a catchy name.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom