How about a dive location category for SC/GA...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I didn't get a response to the NDI thing but I will keep trying.

I think it is a good idea for name suggestions. Keep 'em comin'. R

I did get a response. I need to make a list of names and contact numbers for those interested in participating. If you are interested, please PM me your name and contact information. Thanks. R

OK people, I am working on this whole SC/NC/GA NDI charter.

We need to come up with a name. What about Dixie Divers? Just a thought. R

Yeah I'm down in Beaufort county and need a good dive shop. Our local shops going down hill. So I would also vote yes for a topic for SC/Ga!:)

Some names? Hmm...

The Deep South
Diving With Cousins
Buckle of the Diving Belt

Stupid yes I know. Maybe The Deep South, that's not quite as dumb as the other two. :)

Just need to make sure users understand it's the deep south of the US. Folks from abroad unfamilar with that term may think we're all nuts diving in the South pole LOL:D

scottish2 once bubbled...
Yeah I'm down in Beaufort county and need a good dive shop. Our local shops going down hill. So I would also vote yes for a topic for SC/Ga!:)

Beaufort County... That's where we are! :)

Care to mention any names? The only dive shop I know of in Beaufort County is Palmetto... Can you tell us of your recent experiences with them?

BTW, I like the term "Rebel." Perhaps "Rebel Divers" or "Divers of the South" or something similar? Is that too generic?

Great idea, baby. :wink:

you gotta vote yes here....wait how do you vote? im new is there some sort of booth?:confused: im in with some leading direction

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom