How about a dive location category for SC/GA...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That sounds great but since we have Alabama, Arkansas, Miss. etc LowCountry doesn't exactly apply. We are trying to involve them all.

SeaJay once bubbled...

Beaufort County... That's where we are! :)

Care to mention any names? The only dive shop I know of in Beaufort County is Palmetto... Can you tell us of your recent experiences with them?

Being on Hilton Head I was using Island Scuba Dive and Travel then they changed names to Atlantic Reef Charters and since then have been going down hill as a dive shop in my honest opinion. Very hard to get in touch and even when you leave a message ou may and may not hear back :(

what I remember when setting ours up was we had to have five main members and then expanded from there .( NDI Chapter )
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ncwreckdivers/
even though has nc all are welcome both nc, sc , va heck dont matter to me !!!!!!!! maybe even think of combining the clubs who knows !!!!!!!!!

I have found myself in NC on more than one occassion... And y'all have some awesome wrecks up there. To me, NC is a part of "The South," and I can see combining the NDI clubs. Geographically, and from a diving perspective, that works out well. I mean, heck... Tennessee's in there...

I can't speak for everyone, but you wouldn't get any resistance from me in combining the NC NDI club and the Deep South Divers NDI club. I think it would be cool.

WhooHoo...Just found this thread...I'm in. I'd say more, but I'm on my way out the door to go diving. Be back in a week. Then I can give it thought or help whatever is needed.

After stumbliung across a gathering of the Florida Conch Divers with Wendy in the lead and Walter in his doubles at Ginnie I was kinda depressed that we had nothing like that in Georgia.

How can I help?

Can a state with 'NORTH' in the name really be a Deep South area? Such as NORTH CAROLINA?

/back to your regularly scheduled posting :D

Seriously though as far as I'm concerned, the more the more opportunity for learning and diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom