How do you know you have "aged" in ScubaBoard?

• When you read new threads that have the same thread heading(title) as the threads you responded to a

Votes: 39 58.2%
  • you know what the other SB addict , SB guide, SB Mods would reply to a question

Votes: 31 46.3%
  • when you think you have carpal tunnel

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Other...please post comment

Votes: 12 17.9%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch:
19.) You had little or no idea what DIR meant or who GUE was when you started posting here.

You mean people had heard of this before SB? Crap.. i hadn't.... sorry, guess i spent too much time diving....

you mean
logo.gif
promoted GUE and DIR ?
and they became popular because of the FLAME threads on DIR?

jepuskar:
I wonder how much business they have received because of it. I have a Halcyon BP/W because of this board. :)

there you have it. NOw NEtDoc would be endorsing H if they advertise here.... so that would be a conflict of interest as S has some little foothold on some of the guys here, but it's the owners decision in the end.

I have been here for a long long time. I have seen a lot of changes and people come and go. I love your post Natasha about the "Don's" and that is great you were the 1st lady mod outside of Ladydiver.

nauifins73:
I have been here for a long long time. I have seen a lot of changes and people come and go. I love your post Natasha about the "Don's" and that is great you were the 1st lady mod outside of Ladydiver.

Thanks Becky. Pretty weird that I have never quit, huh? :)

paolov:

My profile picture shows I have less gray in my hair than I actually do. :D

by the rate the poll is going, it looks like carpal tunnel is not a n issue with people who hang around the keyboards alot and go diving.

perhaps because, you need to do a lot of hand signals and inflate, deflate and reeling in balloon, with your wrist that carpal tunnel is just avaoded. unlike in the other non scuba forums/chat rooms where people get carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS)......

or maybe the nitrogen loading and unloading helps to prevent CTS !

I've changed the threads I usually read. Used to try to look at them all. Now I do regularly check certains areas and forums but others have no appeal to me. Not that they are in any way less important it's just that as I've taken a different course in my diving than I was on 6 months ago my interests have changed. Also I recognize many more people and will sometimes read a thread because of who posted last. I greatly respect many on this board and look forward to their insights.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom