How do you secretly rat out a cheater?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A "man" like this deserves to be ratted out and not in secret. It needs to occur in a quiet non confrontational manner, but it isn't necessary for it to be secret. Why would you want your husband hanging around such a jerk anyway?

Hello - the thread is from 2009

10:1 it's gonna be :spam:

Really?!?!?! :confused:

The last poster b4 CD was....:wink:

Reactions: Jax
I know this is an "after the fact" comment, but there is a saying in Venezula that is one of the few good things that have come out of that country, and it goes like this, "Tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are." We say it as "birds of a feather flock together."

Even tho this was very old and I skimmed through most of it, having my own belief, I loved this quote.

Another I like is "Lie down with dogs and get up with fleas."

Reactions: Jax
I find true cheating to be reprehensible. Dishonesty should not be present in a real relationship (well, do tell her that dress does NOT make her look fat if you know what's good for you). It not only is ethically inappropriate IMHO, it could possibly carry a death sentence in today's world (if not from a jealous lover, from AIDS). I would not do something like that with anyone, since I only form relationships with people I respect.

As to informing them, I think the advice to talk with your husband is best. I would tell him that you don't wish to associate with this guy in view of his behavior and that you prefer he does not come to your house.

On the other hand, in relationships which ARE honest, and both parties agree to seeing others, I have no comment as that is their decision, and their relationship.

Hello - the thread is from 2009

I commented after reading only the first page. Oh, well. At least my post count went up another notch! I'm getting closer and closer to Dandy Don!

OK, so I posted a thread last year about my husband's friend that is dating my neighbor's daughter. She is really sweet, but young and naive. He is older, been married twice and is a total dog. I was not friends with "Shelly" last year, but have become so over the past year. We have done a lot with them as a couple.
"Jim" has been cheating for months and has now found someone that he has been seeing on the side for some time. This other woman is fine with him seeing someone else, but Shelly has no idea. She is oblivious.
My problem is this, he is my husband's friend and my friend Marcia's roommate. He makes me sick, but I do not want my husband to lose him as a friend. (I am not worried about his behavior rubbing off. My hubby couldn't afford to mess up! :D) I also do not want Marcia to have to deal with him being a complete :mooner: to her thinking that she has told Shelly. So.....what would be a good way to let the beans spill without actually opening the bag completely?
AAAGGGHHH :banghead: I hate drama!

That's a personal choice. Sounds like you're in a bit of an awkward situation. The problem is....if and when the girl finds out and she finds out that you knew about it, wouldn't that create some issues? I'm not saying you should tell her, but if it were me, and my friend was involved, I'd probably drop a hint.

I was working at Ayada resort in the Maldives where the director of the spa ESPA was cheating on his wife with one of his spa girls. What's worse is, his mistress' roommate was his wife's friend. But the friend did not want to tell the wife. So it was an awkward situation. Eventually the truth came out and the story somehow ended up on someone's blog. I hope the wife found out but it just goes to show...the truth eventually comes out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom