How girls can avoid being hit on?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

a healthy attitude Grish... just like one size doesnt fit all, someone can behave this way and half a dozen people can get half a dozen different opinions

cheers

"just like one size doesnt fit all" do we really want to go there? :11doh:

:coffee:Interesting I don't see anything in the original post about her being attractive or hot! Does this assumption mean guys only hit on attractive girls:blinking:

:rofl3:Oh yes I remember a very attractive lady who didn't get hit on! After the dive she took off her wetsuit showing she was very comfortable with nudity but not with a razor:11: Funniest thing was watching the guys she was hitting on try to get away:rofl3: goes both ways sometimes:eyebrow: When she finally caught one well... let's say the white gown revealed that she could have braided her armpits:confused:(true story)

Seriously tho there has been some great advice here but I would agree with Almitywife maybe the first step is to check perceptions... is this misunderstanding, over reacting or attention seeking? If not pick any of the great suggestions in this thread!

This is from bowlofpetunias NOT thanksforallthe fish ... my wife accidentally (or maybe on purpose) logged on as the wrong user!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
:noThat's what you get for using my computer and not logging out!:no
:shakehead:honest mistake!:11doh: HOw about a public SB apology?:10:

:noThat's what you get for using my computer and not logging out!:no
:shakehead:honest mistake!:11doh: HOw about a public SB apology?:10:

so now it is your computer ... guess when things go wrong you will have to fix it then :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

I did log out ... just forgot to change the user back to you. SORRY

Maybe the op's friend is a newbie and doesn't understand dive-ese talk. When a guy says you have a great set-up, he's referring to your gear, not your personal attributes. When he asks you if you'd like to see his sausage, he's referring to his SMB (surface marker buoy). When he says he loves going down, he's referring to the dive. If he tells you he has an incredible SAC, he's referring to his air consumption rate. I could go on, but I think you get the picture. :D:D So many things can be misconstrued if you don't know the language. :eyebrow:

That’s interesting. My sister was complaining of just the opposite yesterday – that guys tend to avoid her on dive boats.

Strange, as she’s quite a beauty by Tasmanian standards –

lith.jpg

Any suggestions?

That’s interesting. My sister was complaining of just the opposite yesterday – that guys tend to avoid her on dive boats.

Strange, as she’s quite a beauty by Tasmanian standards –

lith.jpg

I can see the family resemblance. Even wearing the same color outfit as you!

Does that mean you were twins? :rofl3:

(sorry, but I just COULDNT resist)

:DWow she is a beauty, only one head and I see the right number of fingers as well (makes me wonder about the hidden toes...)
The problem is obvious:blinking:If she wants to be "hit on" on a dive boat she needs to wear her dive gear!:rofl3:When the Tassie blokes see this stunner in dive gear she will have to carry a shark prod!:rofl3::rofl3:

Maybe the op's friend is a newbie and doesn't understand dive-ese talk. When a guy says you have a great set-up, he's referring to your gear, not your personal attributes. When he asks you if you'd like to see his sausage, he's referring to his SMB (surface marker buoy). When he says he loves going down, he's referring to the dive. If he tells you he has an incredible SAC, he's referring to his air consumption rate. I could go on, but I think you get the picture. :D:D So many things can be misconstrued if you don't know the language. :eyebrow:

thanks ... got a good laugh from this ... also from your tag line
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom