How is everyone doing in the midst of this storm?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

just got word from Aaron's roommate, and his flight out of Boston
to Philadelphia was delayed so after getting no where on the phone, he decided to drive to Philly, got there at 4:00 am and last I heard, made his flight and is on his way ot the Bahamas. Hows that for a story of dedication.

AaronBBrown once bubbled...
Our flight to the Bahamas has been cancelled for Tuesday morning. I can't get in touch with anyone at US Air. I sat on hold for like 45 minutes before they hung up on me.

Other than that, things are just hunky-dory.

gmbaker once bubbled...
just got word from Aaron's roommate, and his flight out of Boston
to Philadelphia was delayed so after getting no where on the phone, he decided to drive to Philly, got there at 4:00 am and last I heard, made his flight and is on his way ot the Bahamas. Hows that for a story of dedication.

Now THAT'S the spirit! I am surprised that flights were leaving Philly, however. Guess I didn't give their plow crews enough credit... My bad.

-Roman.

GOOD for you AAron....Have FUN!!!!!

Devils_advocate once bubbled...

OOOHHH, do any of you any knowledge of LDS's in CT preferably within an hour of Groton. I currently use Seaview SCUBA in Quaker Hills on Rt. 32. Any input would be cool...(I never did like winter!)

I use International SCUBA in Southington/Marion. I am finding most of the shops are pretty small in CT. This shop really push SCUBAPro. Selection is somewhat limited but I recommend them. They have some Aqua Lung close-outs (think they won't be carrying them anymore) and some sale items occassionally. I liked the shop near Ft. Wetherill, RI (Jamestown area) Ocean State SCUBA (OOS). They had a good selection of wetsuits and gadgets.

Here is the address to International SCUBA: interscubact.com

They are great people too.

Devils Advocate:

If you come up this way, PM me and perhaps Joe and I could meet you for a drink!

Sounds like a plan to me! I could use a drink after this week anyways. Let me see what is going on this weekend and I'll let you know tomorrow afternoon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom