How Long has it been.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dvr4lyf

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Since you've been diving??? I'm posting this question because here we are in October & I just relized I havn't put in 1 dive this year!! :shakehead:

Yeah, I know.
I'm in sales & this certainly has been a tougher year than most, so most of my time is office bound.

Not to mention I havn't been on the board in some time. I find myself desperate for some warm water!!!!!

Will someone make me feel a little better about not be able to get out for this short stint.

All those who went diving Yesterday, last week, and going again tomorrow need not reply.:wink:

I am going to the pool next weekend to get some time in, but it's not the same!!!!!

Since you've been diving???

... about 13.5 hours ... :D
All those who went diving Yesterday, last week, and going again tomorrow need not reply.
... ah ... sorry ... couldn't help myself ... :eyebrow:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Saturday

92 hours (and some minutes, but I'd have to check my log/computer to know exactly).

24 years, 4 months, 364 days (estimate, don't want to mess with leap years).

By a strange coincidence, that happens to also be my age!

Since you've been diving??? I'm posting this question because here we are in October & I just relized I havn't put in 1 dive this year!! :shakehead:

How do you do it? I understand sometimes life gets in the way, but zero dives in over 270 days? How many times did you get arrested?

Last night. You had to know this was going to happen.:D

Last dive was September 16th, thanks to an unexpected bit of dental work. Figured I didn't want to push it and make things worse (and much more expensive). Might take one more weekend, but I'm *definitely* diving October 12-14 and onward.
24 years, 4 months, 364 days (estimate, don't want to mess with leap years).

By a strange coincidence, that happens to also be my age!
I think the thread was talking about *scuba* diving. Saturation dives on an umbilical don't count. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom