How Long has it been.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Another Maryland diver here and sorry buddy but I got to bust your chops

week in Feb. Honduras, Week in August Bonaire, 5 days coming up in Nov. in St Croix. And NOBODY spends more time waxing their vehicles than me. Plus It's football season and we are Ravens season ticket holders, plus my son plays lacrosse year round.

Just gotta get your priorities straight!!! Thats the only reason we work is to pay for the next dive trip. Right?

24 years, 4 months, 364 days (estimate, don't want to mess with leap years).

By a strange coincidence, that happens to also be my age!
By convention, we usually call this 25 years, 3 months, and 29 days.:wink:

It's been since June for me, and I'm not happy about it.

Just gotta get your priorities straight!!! Thats the only reason we work is to pay for the next dive trip. Right?
Wrong. There's dive gear too.:D

It's been about a month. I was supposed to go today but it didn't work out. Hope to go next week. Dive buddy is returning today from a live aboard in Palau. I'm jealous.

Four days.

I do understand that, for people who don't live in the tropics and don't like cold water, diving several times a week may not be possible. I could even see how job changes or health problems or family issues could keep somebody from making a tropical trip for a year. But not being able to dive for a year would absolutely overcome any hesitancy I had about local diving -- Better wet and cold, than not wet at all!

I'm in sales & this certainly has been a tougher year than most, so most of my time is office bound.
10 Days.... Way too long

No Excuse.
You need to eat, Sleep and Dive
Not in that order.

There are 4 Quarry's withing 2 hours of Frederick
Brass Anchor has fills.
Wanna dive?

We need to start a MD group.
There is a bunch of us here

Saturday...

And I won't be able to dive for 3 weeks! :(

Not to steal the thread or anything, but RockHound-- that 's great that your child is doing well enough to dive with you. Hopefully everything works out for you and your family, and you get to spend lots of quality time together doing something you all like.:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom