How Long has it been.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

10 days.

Seas have been angry the last 5.

Sunday...

Don't feel bad, I have not been able to dive since the begining of the summer. I am longing for it. It sucks!!

Last dive was 9th Sept, the wife only allows me to go diving every 2nd week, mentioning something about having to spend time with her as well :confused:

This weekend we've got the Scubapro Treasure hunt in Cape Town. Can't wait. 3 dives Saturday and 3 on Sunday :D

Four days.

I do understand that, for people who don't live in the tropics and don't like cold water, diving several times a week may not be possible. I could even see how job changes or health problems or family issues could keep somebody from making a tropical trip for a year. But not being able to dive for a year would absolutely overcome any hesitancy I had about local diving -- Better wet and cold, than not wet at all!

Hear, hear...

My diving is mostly during weekends... with the occational week-nightdive thrown in for good measure. Last dive was last sunday... next one will be this sunday. I'm now at about 70 dives this year but have been out for 6 weeks with a discus hernia which made carrying the steel HP120 for shorediving a bit mmm let's say problematic :shakehead:... but I'll probably pick up the pace a bit during 2 weeks in Bonaire this november :D

I can honestly say for the near future (no one knows how you'll feel or be in 10 years) that safe physical injury I'll try my best to sneak in dives. Even when a busy life gets the better of you... you should be able to sneak in a dive with some creativity.

15 hours ago I was in the water, will be back in the water in about 6 hours, and then again for 2 more dives in 21 hours from from exiting today.

Life is good

Life can get in the way. Work has kept me out of the water for two months now. I had a shot last weekend, but the dive buddy got sick. Gonna be getting cold up here soon I hope to get in a few more before then.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom