How Long has it been.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

August... I would normally go to the Keys in October, but I have a temporary dental crown for several months and have some upcoming minor surgery, so that trip may have to wait...

Did 10 dives last week in the Keys with a temporary dental crown. No worries.

2 weeks ago for a body recovery,for recreational a month ago 2 days after my Grandfather past away, really helped me clear my head. Corny thing is I dove a spot my Grandfather fished alot and had about a ten pound northern just come and lounge around with me almost the entire dive??? A picture I had put on the memorial picture board at the funeral was of my Grandfather holding a large northern he had caught at the same spot years ago there, probaly goofy on my part but, maybe just maybe it was a sign. Diving really helped me that day...

30 degrees out now in Iowa gotta get that drysuit soon....

Late August. I have a wife and kids who don't dive, and no friends who do either. Oh yeah, and a job.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom