How many divers are dog lovers/owners?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am a dog owner. I just love my pekingese. He will be 2yrs old on 10/14. An he's my baby

Love diving and love my dog, sometimes the two collide if I haven't been able to play with my gear in a while.

Attachments

• Panda Diver 002.jpg
    Panda Diver 002.jpg
    411.7 KB · Views: 39
Well,... I'm back from a fantastic trip (including a chance visit from, a swim & play with a pod of wild dolphins!). That made the whole trip! Anyway,... I will be leaving to pick my new baby up in about an hour. Then it's off to the pet shop to pick a few supplies.

Well,... I'm back from a fantastic trip (including a chance visit from, a swim & play with a pod of wild dolphins!). That made the whole trip! Anyway,... I will be leaving to pick my new baby up in about an hour. Then it's off to the pet shop to pick a few supplies.

Congrats! You must be on cloud 9 right now! I can smell the puppy breath from here:D...I am partial to black lab females so I can't WAIT to see the pics!

OK, OK Sorry. I still had my camera packed from the trip. Here's some real quick pictures I took just now. Ignore the dates on the pictures. I know it's wrong. I just haven't had time to correct it. Magic is personality plus! She has a very calm demeanor though. I must say that the cat isn't crazy about her right now, but they'll warm up to each other with time & probably become best buddies.

Attachments

• Magic's first day home 001.jpg
    Magic's first day home 001.jpg
    348.3 KB · Views: 38
  • Magic's first day home 003.jpg
    Magic's first day home 003.jpg
    408.8 KB · Views: 32
  • Magic's first day home 004.jpg
    Magic's first day home 004.jpg
    391.6 KB · Views: 33
I took her to the dive shop for the day. Everyone that came through the doors fell in love with her. She ate up all the attention. Se was very friendly with everyone, but not stupid friendly. She would just come up, flop down wanting a belly scratch. What a character!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom