How Many Dives Did You Do in 2007?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

logged 102 dives and put 15,000 miles on my car getting to the dive sites. being landlocked is the pits.

You get my "Best Effort for 2007"...beating out the guy who got himself on tv yelling "Don't taser me, bro!". My hat is off to all divers that are land locked and still want to dive badly enough to erase the re-sale value of their cars. Good job...keep it up!

Jon

56 for me.

I did 13 dives in Belize back in February, then did 15 in Cozumel in June, then did 19 in Fiji (Taveuni) in October. I also did my AOW in March/April, and did Rescue in August. I started my DM in December, went to the Blue Hole with my instructor and did 4 more dives. I think that totals up to about 57 dives. I am due back in Cozumel in February so in one calendar year I'll end up with about 70-75 dives.

84. Hoped to reach 100, but the water got hard too fast. Haven't had a chance to get under the ice yet either.

I don't expect anybody reading these stacked up numbers...

I started diving February 2007. Totalled 111 dives for 2007, with 6 prime summer weeks without diving because of a double discus hernia.

Longest dive: 98 min
Shortest dive: 22 min
Average dive time: 54 min
Deepest dive: 143 feet
coldest dive: 40 °F
warmes dive: 85 °F

About 65% salt water dives.

I'm planning this year to:

Get 3 * Cmas certified
Get Advanced Nitrox certified
Dive the Brothers
Do some North Sea wreckdiving

Since my girlfriend is now also certified I believe the diving ratio will go up some more.

Cheers and may all your diving wishes for 2008 come true ;-)

138 dives for 2007.

In 2008 I will start logging dives again so when 2009 rolls around I will know how many I did. Dove Florida, Maui and lots of puttering around in my local kelp forests in 2007. But how many dives did I do? Well errr...lot's I guess.

Back
Top Bottom