• 500 - 1000 - I'm a diving guru

Votes: 55 8.0%
  • 1000+ I taught Cousteau

Votes: 25 3.6%
  • 2000+ Cousteau, that whipper snapper

Votes: 7 1.0%
  • 3000+ I dived with the dinosaurs

Votes: 18 2.6%
  • 0 - I don't have any idea how many dives I've made.

Votes: 3 0.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's a good idea. When winter break is over and I get back to school, I'll see what I can do about starting something similar.
Thank you:)

Amber

still at the phase where i need the logged dive to get more training, thou i no longer take classes as soon as i hit the minimum requirement.

reconsidering when i should do a recount - used to think maybe actual # = logged - training dives gives a better picture. but then again, some of the training dives gave me profound learnin'.

which is why i log my dive.

now i'm confused :bonk:

I have just crossed into the getting the hang of it catagory. just over 50 if you don't count the times my buddy and I got seperated on our decent through the muddy waters of Missouri.

Keeping a log book is very usefull for begining and occational divers to learn and keep track of the proper weights and gear you used to help improve your skills for the next dive. I can understand how a person with more than several hundred could become so casual about the log book but I think there should be more instruction on it in basic certifcation.

295 so far. Open water of one form or another. Many Nitrox, lots on liveaboards, a few in a missile silo, not near enough on a rebreather and too damn many in 4ft vis!
Been diving almost 4 years
Joe

92 so far in eight years of occassional diving. I've set a goal of at least 50 for this year with about half being in the St. Lawrence. My last 5 were there and I can't wait to get back!

:froggy:

I have logged all of my OW dives, no pool dives. Have around 7 or 8 night dives and about half at 80' or deeper.

21Dives and counting (including the OW dives, NO pool dives) And thats been all of them since being certified in December, so all but 4(the OW dives) have been since January of this year... Busy, Busy, going for 100+ by 2004 :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom