How many military/ex-military people on the board?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1997-2000 Active Duty Army Infantry
2004-Present Back in the Infantry stationed in Italy

Lieutenant (Diving Officer)
Defence and Civil Institute of Environmental Medicine (DCIEM)
1973-1985
Fleet Dining Unit (Atlantic)
1972-1973

Hi Boys

Check out this link on Facebook: HM Forces SCUBA Diving in Vietnam - Resettlement / ELC / Expeds

Seems to be great opportunity....

Paul

22 Years British Military in the Army Physical Training Corps leaving as a Warrant Officer and now living and working in Vietnam.

Check out the following link on facebook for an interesting read guys. 10 percent discount on all diving courses for all serving and retired personnel!

HM Forces SCUBA Diving in Vietnam - Resettlement / ELC / Expeds

Regards

Gaz Teeven

USN 1971-1979 Top 10% (submariner for you surface pukes and non-Navy types). Out in '79 as RM1(SS) E-6 Radioman.

Still trying to remain submerged as much as possible anywhere in the world.

Harry

I don't know if I answered already because this thread spans 6 years and has too many pages to read. Company B/ 126th infantry/ 3rd Battalion /training NCO, 71-77. Proud to have served, disappointed in the way our Congress treats our military.

22 Years British Military in the Army Physical Training Corps leaving as a Warrant Officer and now living and working in Vietnam.

Check out the following link on facebook for an interesting read guys. 10 percent discount on all diving courses for all serving and retired personnel!

HM Forces SCUBA Diving in Vietnam - Resettlement / ELC / Expeds

Regards

Gaz Teeven

Welcome to the board, I have a good Brit friend who also was in Brit/military and proud of it.

I've had a couple of reports of personnel being unable to access my Facebook link refence diving for Mil and Ex Mil in Vietnam. Please feel free to email me direct for further information at garyteeven@hotmail.co.uk

25% of the profits raised are given dircectly to Help for Heroes (Armed Forces charity aimed at supporting injured military personnel) and local charities.

There are many expats here living the dream and in extreme comfort on a Military pension alone and I myself am 1 of them.

If youir thinking of a life style change in a beautiful country where the cost of living is half that of Thailand consider Vietnam.

Kind regards

Gary Teeven

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom