How many on this board use or have used OMS equipment ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bought 1 stainless plate and harness, 100lb bladder, homebuilt a 2nd plate and harness bought another 100lb bladder. assorted hoses and gauges. Never had any problems with any of them yet.
First rig 4 yrs old, 2nd homebuilt 3 yrs old

I want there mask, if that counts. :)

As many know I also dive the IQ pack and like it.

I would be interested to hear from a couple of the ones who are never have never will. Thats a pretty stout statement.

Their customer service dept is absolutely pathetic. Based on my one experience with them.

Tom

Two LP 112's.
55lb wing without the bunjees
65lb wing without the bunjees.

Not bad. I'd rather have the PST 104 but the price was right. I'd also rather have a Halcyon 55 but again the price was right.....

I have the following OMS gear

2 98's
4 modular din valves
2 "H" Valves
1 Isolator cross bar
1 steel 46
1 SS Back plate and harness
1 Dual Bladder
1 reel
1 STA
1 set of bands

I have had no problems with any of the gear.

Originally posted by Tom Vyles
As many know I also dive the IQ pack and like it.

I would be interested to hear from a couple of the ones who are never have never will. Thats a pretty stout statement.

Their customer service dept is absolutely pathetic. Based on my one experience with them.

Tom

I've heard that before, but I've had no problems with them.

My wings came with no instructions, so they faxed me a set the day I called. Every other question I've phoned or emailed to them has been similarly handled.

On the other hand, obtaining parts from some of their retailers has been a pain.

I used those wings last weekend. They worked great! plus I sw at least on other diver there with a set, so I did not quite feel like an outcast.

dive safe
Brock

Originally posted by o2diver
I have the following OMS gear

2 98's
4 modular din valves
2 "H" Valves
1 Isolator cross bar
1 steel 46
1 SS Back plate and harness
1 Dual Bladder
1 reel
1 STA
1 set of bands

I have had no problems with any of the gear.

Great- Where and what kind of dives are you doing with it?

dive safe
Brock

The Great Lakes have THE BEST WRECKS in the world and I'm lucky to have them in my back yard (so to speak). I spend my time checking out wrecks. I find the old schooners facinating.
last year after a dive on one that sank in the 1880's a refurbished schooner sailed past and you could just picture what it was like back then. it was kind of neat seeing the new after the old. I was never a history buff or thought much about the ship traffic on the great lakes untill I saw my first schooner and then I was hooked.

TTFN

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom