Votes: 10 6.5%

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • more than 10

Votes: 12 7.8%
  • more than 20

Votes: 4 2.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow! I take fifteen a day, three prescription, the rest vitamins. After my gastric bypass in 2002, I have to take multiple quantities of vitamins.

It was 16, but I quit taking my BP med. One of the side effect of Lisinopril is a dry cough, it has been keeping me up at night going on five weeks. The doctor switched me out three weeks ago to Atenolol, same aggravating cough. I'm going to see her on Thursday. Same day as my first old person test, you know the one that begins with a "s".

If I am in really bad shape I'll take a couple of Advil. Nothing daily. I watch my wife take a handful of pills every day and she is several years away from 50. I feel blessed so far.

Daily I take a multi-vitamin and a baby aspirin. Benadryl sometimes, for sleep (I work nights...) and naprosyn as needed for my poor old joints (mostly my left knee).

A handful for me - A cholesterol Rx, Claritin, baby aspirin, 3 fish oil, multivitamin, niacin - has been one of the inconveniences of aging but am in the best shape of last 25 years :)

Reactions: Jax
None. Maybe when I get older. I'm only 59.

Sent from my ADR6350 using my Fumble Thumbs :D

We are not talking about type, we are talking about numbers.

Yes, vitamins too.

Liquids? Each teaspoon count as ONE pill.
It's useless statistics/a foolish poll. Taking vitamins( the right ones) is part of geting the food we should be able to get at grocery stores but can't due to factory farms and the poor quality of food America is becoming infamous for( try eating on the Amalfi Coast of Italy some time). Taking Vitamins is proactive, and required due to the need each of us has for "complete foods".

On the other hand, the handfulls of prescription pills taken by most 60 somethings and older is an indictment of a culture that allows an evil pharmaceutical industry and it's enforcment arm ( the FDA) to prosper....They have implemented a system where ignoring causes and selling pills for symptoms is the norm, and Doctors that desire to fight this do so at extreme risk to malpractice or worse.

Your poll lumps the two together.... You should pull it down and start again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom