How many regulators do you own?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have 8 regs. Tec diving is demanding. 2 for back-gas, 2 for stage bottles, 2for deco bottles, one for argon, and one for the Wife.

Just did a little inventory:

- 3x Scubapro MK17-G250v
- 1x Scubapro MK16-300
- 1x Scubapro MK2 - R109
- 1x Apeks DS4-XTX40
- 1x Spirotechnique Mistral (double hose reg)

All are used on regular basis although I need to get the mistral serviced again because the rather big membrane is a bit sticky.

9 HOG 1st and 2nds
1 Edge Epic
1 Oceanic CDX 5 1st with a Sherwood Octo and Edge Primary
1 Oceanic DX4 w/enviro kit and alpha 7 second
1 US Divers SEA 2
Various second stages from US Divers, Sherwood, Oceanic.
Looking for a vintage double hose to use with my freedom plate and no wing.

11, but only 4 that I use even occasionally. A couple are ancient wall hangers, three exist for the fun and skill development of disassembling and reassembling, one is a future project ( I'm being optimistic here), one is an odd variant of what looks like an old SP but is not. I like to look at it , think about it.

Three of this group were inherited, given to me by widows of friends who don't dive anymore. This happens as you get older.

Two first stages and three second stages:

ScubaPro MK25 with S600 and R295 Octo for my back gas
ScubaPro MK2 with R295 for my pony bottle

I have... 4, I think.
Beuchat VS Octo
2 each Scubapro R109 Balanced Adj.
Sherwood Brut.

Old school is the only school!

Hi Ste Wart,
Came across your posting and who you could help me out...
I have an Apeks ATX50 + octo ATX40 yoke. The octopus keeps giving me problems, but the rest of the reg works perfectly. What's the cheapest replacement configuration I can get? Make the current primary an octopus and buy another (more advanced / better) primary? Which model of 2nd stage can I use with my current 1st stage?

Thanks,
Steffi

Back
Top Bottom