• 20 hours a day

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have a water proof, pressure resistant Lap top

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • never

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does anyone realize that you can't have never as an option??

How can you be on this poll, or signed up, if you selected Never on this board? =)

I choose The 20 option.. That best fit me.. I'm on at least 5-6 times a day during the week while i'm at work.

I come between 5-10 hours a week. (I marked 3-4 though) I love it here! There is so much info & friendly helpful people. :)

Usually morning, lunchtime, afternoon and dinner time.

Gotta keep up with the new posts!

i have a seperate line for the internet, so i just leave it on here the whole time im home. so i guess thats somewhere in between 20 hours and water proof lap top!:)

Kayla:)

Since I found this forum ive been on alot, I have HSD at work and at home. And Ive learned alot lately. Like how much scuba has changed in the last 2 or 3 years.

I voted "never"......because, mine is about 3-4 hours per month!! The rest of the time, I'm submerged!! ages

This is the type question a tele-marketer would ask! Promise you're not selling the responses?:D

I usually check it every day when I check my e-mail in the morning and at night, just to see what's up. Then I spend the next 5-6 hours reading.....................:D
FastDen :rainbow:

Hmmm... I usualy check in about 3 to 4 times a week and the stay depends on how many interesting things I find to read and how much I end up posting.

If it's a really slow day at work that number can get much higher though :wink:

I check the board about every 2 days (have to fight my spouse for our 1 computer, & I am not hope every evening). If I get going on several good threads, I find links within posts & go to check them out. Talking about diving is not as good as diving, but I learn great stuff here!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom