How to see DandyDon's signature in all its glory.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There's a link to this thread in his signature line:
Thanks deepstop, but I still don't see it! it just ain't there. I see this, "Lost at sea, get found:" but there is nothing after the asterisk! Weird. the last link I see in his sig line is the insurance link.

Thanks for the link though. I was asking also for Grover thinking that there must have been a mistake and DD forgot to include it (BTW, thanks DD), but it appears that my computer is eating the final link somehow.

Anyone care to elaborate? Or, am I going blind?? :confused:

That portion of his sig line does not show on my screen either. Maybe there is a box to check in the preferences section to show all the signature.

Anyway, thanks for the link. I have ordered those items now.

Thanks deepstop, but I still don't see it! it just ain't there. I see this, "Lost at sea, get found:" but there is nothing after the asterisk! Weird. the last link I see in his sig line is the insurance link.

Thanks for the link though. I was asking also for Grover thinking that there must have been a mistake and DD forgot to include it (BTW, thanks DD), but it appears that my computer is eating the final link somehow.

Anyone care to elaborate? Or, am I going blind?? :confused:
Sorry, I didn't mean to make this into a puzzle.

The last line of my Sig can vanish if you're using page zoom for larger characters like I do. If you key CTRL0 or CTRL-- to reduce the size of characters, it appears.

And he was actually giving you the title and the link itself to click...

Or click where Steve gave "here" in his post above.

~ Lost at sea, get found: Copied straight from his signature and the word HERE is the link

OK, we have established that for some folks the link is there and for others it's not. Anyone know WHY?? What, lack of faith? "Ahh, Weedhopper, when you believe, you will see..." :D

I believe, I believe, I believe. :confused:
Rats, still don't see it! :D

:lol:

As stated, try zooming out to 100% on your browser maybe?

Did you delete the following from my post? This is missing in your copied version HERE ~

The last line of my Sig can vanish if you're using page zoom for larger characters like I do.

Ahh, honorable DandyDonsan, humble apologies, link has magically appeared.
Well, at least I think it has. Wait a minute while I hook up my microscope! Yep, there it is! Hey wait, there is a new mystery, a link for camera gear insurance! Maybe NOW you know why nobody has been interested in camera gear insurance! THEY COULDN'T SEE THE LINK!!! :rofl3::rofl3:

Did you delete the following from my post? This is missing in your copied version HERE ~

Yeah, I did. Sorry for the confusion. I actually had to zoom way out and put my glasses on! :cool2:

Did YOU see the link for insurance? :shakehead:

Back
Top Bottom