Howdee, new to the forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome aboard! Your probably not going to get any Gulf diving in until the water starts warming up, so for anything remotely close you will be sticking to the springs. You can also check out the link in my sig for a Keys trip you may be interested in. There will be dives scehduled that are perfect for new divers.

First. Welcome to the Board. Second. They're from up north..... This is summer to them! Hell they could probably dive a spring in swim trunks. Not like us wimps that have to have 5 and 7 mil. suits on when the water gets below 80. I'm just sayin maybe they can do the gulf. The meet and greet out by the water is a good idea. Something like that we can even bring the little ones and let them play on the beach. That's good thunkin right there.

The meet and greet out by the water is a good idea. Something like that we can even bring the little ones and let them play on the beach. That's good thunkin right there.

I agree, just let us know when and what to bring

Welcome to the board.

Check the board regularly for dive plans. There is always a dive or 10 planned for the weekends especially when the weather warms up.

Do you own an R1?

I had a couple of R1's from 1998-2001, then I swithed over to Ducati and never looked back:D

I had a couple of R1's from 1998-2001, then I swithed over to Ducati and never looked back:D

Yes, the Italian's do it right.

This was my anniversary gift from the wife a couple of years ago.

mv7.jpg

Welcome to the board. I get out quite a bit, mainly on weekends. The weather has not cooperated for me for a while. I usually go out about 20 miles in 60-80' of water.

Speaking of R1s, I have an FZ6 myself.

Thanks for all of the replies. I went to the Weeki Wachee River sink hole Sunday, swam with some Manatees, had a great time!

Yeah, that must have been it. The sulfur layer was OK, just a white cloud. I did not descend past it much. I hovered at 80' for a bit, then practiced buoyancy control for a bit and stayed at 70'. Then I went up and hung out with the manatees for a bit.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom