Howdy all from Oklahoma

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Okiecaver

Contributor
Reaction score
As from my handle I'm a caver and cave diver here in Oklahoma. I'm IANTD certified and a member of the NSS. I'm starting some deep wreck diving in Michagan and NY/NJ this summer, in addition to trips to the Florida Caves. I hope to share my experiences here, and learn from yours.

Dive safe
Brock

Okiecaver,

Welcome to the Boards. We hope you do share some of your stories and experiences with us soon. You will find some good tips and advice and stories here on the board. There are some Members here that are from your neck of the woods, so there are possabilities of new Dive buddies! Enjoy and once again Welcome!

Dive Safe....

Aardal
:peace:

Hi Okiecaver ,
Welcome to the board, I'm new on diving and in the board too. I live in cozumel, so when ever you need info of the Island, let me know. Hope to hear from you again!

Hey there Brock, welcome to the Scubasource family. I for one would be VERY interested in hearing about your upcoming adventures. Deep wreck diving is my passion, but don't get much of it here in Southern California ;-0

Way north that is. A hardy welcome from Canada! You will enjoy yourself here. Lots to learn.....

Hey Mario what do YOU call deep wreck diving?

Back
Top Bottom