Howdy from Holland.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DutchDown

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Great board and very helpful advice. I haven't even taken my OWC yet, though I am studying in anticipation of my trip to Bali in March where I will finally fulfill my dream of learning to dive. Just wanted to say hello!

welcome ! informative board with a lot of good discussion. opened up my world to an even wider source of diving knowledge.

enjoy.

by the way, a friend of mine was an american expat living in amsterdam. went home to arizona a couple of years ago. he picked up the soccer (sorry, football) bug. now coaches peewee soccer, and his two girls play for the school district :)

DutchDown

Let me welcome you to the Board!

You will find a lot of useful information here. Feel free to ask any questions you have. The chances that there is no one on this Board with the answer are nil. You should find the search facility very useful so use it.

Regards

Welcome to the boards from snowy upstate New York! :D

Welcome from Wisconsin. By the way, my mother came her from Maastricht.

for your very kind greetings. And especially thanks to those who've already answered my ignorant though enthusiastic questions!

Kind regards,

Phil

From Holland , Michigan that is. And yes, we have a festival in our town every May called Tulip Time. Our city is near the shores of Lake Michigan a fresh water lake approx. 140km wide and 600 km. long. We however dont dive that much in the Lake because we like warm water and the reef.
Caymaniac

there is a saying in our town, since it was founded by the Dutch : If you ain't Dutch, you ain't much.
Caymaniac :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom