Howdy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

freedive

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm new to the board here and just recently got my SSI OWC a few weeks ago. Since then I have logged a total of 4 dives and hope to add another 3 this weekend to reach my Level 2 status :) Fortunately I have a few beach sites to choose from here in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area with coral reefs just a couple of hundred yards away which makes it quite economical to dive a couple of times a week. Just a stop at my LDS to fill up my tanks.
I am currently using analog gauges on my console SPG, Depth, and Compass along with a Casio G Shock as a timing device in order to practice and gain more experience using the tables and entering info in the log.
Browsing through this forum I have already picked up quite a few more pointers and find myself looking through here a few times a day to check out new posts about equipment, techniques, etc.

Thanks.

Welcome to the board. Lots of good info and good folks here. I would love to be in area with that many dive sites. Enjoy!

Welcome aboard,
Dive often, dive safe

Welcome to the boards.

:)

Back
Top Bottom