hows the viz?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Your best bet is going to catalina if you want "the best viz". That's where the group is meeting on Saturday and Sunday for diving. Things are a bit lousy locally and unpredictable, not to mention the larger swells that might be comming this weekend.

Happy Diving.

slyder:
will you be at the dive park? i was thinking about going over there but i am having trouble finding a buddy.
There will be a bunch of us over there Saturday at the Wrinkles Dive, so you don't need to bring a buddy.

Some of us will even be there on Friday and Sunday and could dive with you.

See the "sticky" thread at the top of the SoCal forum to find out more about the Wrinkles Dive.

Hope you can make it.

Christian

slyder:
will you be at the dive park? i was thinking about going over there but i am having trouble finding a buddy.

SLY,

That's a negative, I'm on a boat dive Friday night (lobster), and another boat dive Saturday morning.

I'll catch you on the next wrinkles dive.

or

If your driving out from Hemet to dive, lets cordinate our schedules for some L.A. shore/boat dives.

ICY ICE:
SLY,

That's a negative, I'm on a boat dive Friday night (lobster), and another boat dive Saturday morning.

I'll catch you on the next wrinkles dive.

or

If your driving out from Hemet to dive, lets cordinate our schedules for some L.A. shore/boat dives.
this sounds good.... bummer you cant make catalina but lobster season is about over so i hope you catch a few.

Back
Top Bottom