HOY mga pasaway !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
I want a BBQ...please
If you ever come to Texas, I'll take you to Rudy's, they've got the best d*** ribs and brisket in the State :)

chip104:
Hey Headhunter,

thanks for the explanation. I've lurked in the SoCal section and it's a nice community you guys have over there. I can't wait to dive the kelp forest!
I thought it would help to explain this a bit.

I've been thinking about how this will all work for about a year, so I couldn't share the complete picture in a single post. I could give you a glimpse into some of the possibilities though.

When you make it to the kelp forest, there are a bunch of us that would be happy to show you around! To me, this is the real power of ScubaBoard. Someday you'll be able to go anywhere in the world and get together with people that you meet here. Nothing compares to getting shown around by the locals!

Christian

headhunter:
I thought it would help to explain this a bit.

I've been thinking about how this will all work for about a year, so I couldn't share the complete picture in a single post. I could give you a glimpse into some of the possibilities though.

When you make it to the kelp forest, there are a bunch of us that would be happy to show you around! To me, this is the real power of ScubaBoard. Someday you'll be able to go anywhere in the world and get together with people that you meet here. Nothing compares to getting shown around by the locals!

Christian
we'll throw in some beers and bbqs if you get to visit the Philippines..promise.

clgsamson:
lets see hmmmmm..my wife has relatives in Houston,Texas.
That Texas BBQ is in a category all its own. Good stuff!

I'm just waiting for my wife to get home and then it's out the door to eat something tasty. I'm done working today and it's time to relax.

Christian

clgsamson:
we'll throw in some beers and bbqs if you get to visit the Philippines..promise.
I plan on coming for a visit someday!

I think my buddy mccabejc will be visiting you again pretty soon. The last time he went he didn't get to dive because of some bad weather. This time I hope he gets to get together with some of you and check it out.

Christian

@headhunter: kelp forest? -- would that be like Harry Potter diving? :D
when you visit the PI be sure to advise us so we can arrange a Dive O Rama & San Migs.

To me, this is the real power of ScubaBoard. Someday you'll be able to go anywhere in the world and get together with people that you meet here. Nothing compares to getting shown around by the locals!

exactly.

@moonie: what the heck is "betamax"?

@ben: of course we'll treat our guests to those fear factor types hehehehehe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom