HOY mga pasaway !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paolov:
i like bahay kubo as well.

before the talk goes awry. lets make it clear. please do not deviate the topic.

the topic for votation is the name : so what would be the title of this sub section ?

the sub section is not segregation : remember we are on SB. and SB is offering server space and resources.

just like the solo section , whoever said it is sort of discrimination? it is not. in this subsection we would be allowed to organize it among ourselves. and that is the main offer.

the main PPD section remains. you can still post. but it is in the subsection that we CAN organize the threads the way we want it to be without requesting mods to do the maintenance.
things that should have been mentioned on post 1 as opposed to the last couple...

would have saved my fingers from callouses too from typing in a series of (very valid) arguments

bahay kubo it is then... i'll give it a fair chance and see how it affects the operations of the PPD... hopefully it will work out and contribute to SB, you never know

and for whatever it's worth, i have absolutely no intention of seeing any of you in your underwear... except maybe for chip... he's a hotty

Jag

My only hesitation of opening a tagalog subforum is making others feel left out. I’m sure there’ll be spillover of topics in the tagalog subforum to the English subforum.

e.g.

scuba A: yeah, issueX is so funny.
scuba B: what issueX?
scuba A: check the tagalog subforum
scuba B: not a member, sorry (aaawww, poor thing…)

Maintaining it could be a hassle too for the assigned pinoy mod. Look how stressed kim is when we get into fights, etc. but I won’t be maintaining it so…

A suggestion is we can try lolo pao’s suggestion for a month and open a poll if we should continue it or not. If the majority is not, then we just distribute whatever was in that subforum to the original ppd.

My suggestion: 9. sisid pinoy

oh also.... a slight detail i left out.

hehehehhe

SB would provide for a free banner to use for outings such as our DOR. so the banner would have official SB logo with official club banner.

SURPRISE SURPRISE !!!!

also i left out this : PPD will be the ROLE MODEL for this experiment.

now this detials is what KIM is complaining about, why i left this things out. hehehehhehehehehhehehe

i intentionally left it out to get the objections out in the open .

am sure we PPD can think of a way to make it a lively experiment !!!!

i had fun reading your replies hehehehhehehe

so what would be th short list of names? bahay kubo or tambay or kanto boys hehehehhehe

paolov:
this does not come out right. but this kinda posts fits well in the sub forums.....

hehhehe
But I'd try to say it in tagalog:

PS. Mahal kita. Maraming salamat para kagabi. xoxoxo :wink:

or is Gugma ko ikaw better? :D

iris_ice:
Maintaining it could be a hassle too for the assigned pinoy mod. Look how stressed kim is when we get into fights, etc. but I won’t be maintaining it so…

EXACTLY !!!!!

iris_ice:
My suggestion: 9. sisid pinoy

naughty naughty !!!!!

chip104:
But I'd try to say it in tagalog:

PS. Mahal kita. Maraming salamat para kagabi. xoxoxo :wink:

or is Gugma ko ikaw better? :D

nadidiri ako sa iyo ......

who would volunteer to do the poll ont he name of the club sub forum?

maybe put in a list where we can choose the name

paolov:

hehehehhe

SB would provide for a free banner to use for outings such as our DOR. so the banner would have official SB logo with official club banner.

SURPRISE SURPRISE !!!!

now this detials is what KIM is complaining about, why i left this things out. hehehehhehehehehhehehe

so what would be th short list of names? bahay kubo or tambay or kanto boys hehehehhehe

PASAWAY TALAGA!

(good one)

Shugar:
and for whatever it's worth, i have absolutely no intention of seeing any of you in your underwear... except maybe for chip... he's a hotty

Gugma ko ikaw din. :)

paolov:

hehehehhe

SURPRISE SURPRISE !!!!

ishtyle :lol: cge, bahay kubo na din ako

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom