Hydro prices

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here is the whip I now use. I also use compressed air gun and vacuum pick-up with it.

Why? They do a VIP before they hydro. If they think a tank is bad they won't even test it.

The VIP is a scuba tax. It's a way for a shop to make money... that's it.

Back when VIPs started, one did not need a sticker for the first year after hydro, because the hydro shop had already done a real viz at hydro. The money grab followed.

Back when VIPs started, one did not need a sticker for the first year after hydro, because the hydro shop had already done a real viz at hydro. The money grab followed.
Funny and sad all at the same time.

It's really funny because when I 1st started diving and got my tanks filled at the FD the guy looked at me like I had 3 heads when I mentioned all my tanks were current with both VIP and hydro. I had to explain to the captain of the FD what a VIP was. After I was done he said "we don't care about that silly sh!t, just the hydro", lol.. then he pumped my 3500's to 4k while I winced thinking we were all gonna die not knowing any better... he said "they'll cool off, you'll thank me later".. he was right!

Back
Top Bottom