I Am Coming To Canada!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Source:
Hey Matt, I don't he cares what colour the girls are. Oops I forgot he's American that should read COLOR not Colour

Oh no... If I go up there to Canada, am I going to have to put air in my TYRES? Place my luggage under the HOOD? Be sure to fasten the BONNET after checking my MOTORCAR'S PETROL?

Lol... Buncha freakin' weirdos... :biggrin:

IBKuz:
Like Ontario Diver said, look into flying into TO instead of driving. They are forecasting more snow for the beginning of next week. If we are getting snow in TO then Buffalo will most probably be getting more, that is usually the case. If you have not driven in snow recently then you could be in for some interesting driving.
You Torontarians aren't going to embarass the rest of us Canadians by calling in the army because of snow again are you?

Hey, I got my picture in the paper. :D

http://www.beaufortgazette.com/local_news/story/3146749p-2844784c.html

That's me standing on the dock, playing "Michelin Man" in my Mustang Suit. Underneath, I'm wearing an additional 3 mil of wetsuit (the Mustang Suit keeps you warm wet or dry, and has a built-in personal floatation device) and if you look closely, you'll notice that I'm wearing scuba booties. :D I've got the orange suit because I'm the diver. Topside support has blue on their suits.

...Anyway, I think I'm going to bring my Mustang Suit with me to Toronto... So if you're looking for me on Friday night, look for the Michelin Man in orange.

It'll be the only way to keep this thinblood warm. :D

Oh, and in case you're wondering... The air was 34 degrees that day... And the water 55. We thought we'd freeze...

Thin blood, man. :D

SeaJay:
Hey, I got my picture in the paper. :D

Oh, and in case you're wondering... The air was 34 degrees that day... And the water 55. We thought we'd freeze...

Thin blood, man. :D

34 degrees! Man that shorts and t-shirt weather..... 34'c that is.

Would have liked to have met ya SeaJay but I think you'll be back at the airport by the time I get there.
I work Friday night and won't get into Toronto until 10 Saturday.
Hope all these other Canucks take care of ya.

divedude:
34 degrees! Man that shorts and t-shirt weather..... 34'c that is.

Would have liked to have met ya SeaJay but I think you'll be back at the airport by the time I get there.
I work Friday night and won't get into Toronto until 10 Saturday.
Hope all these other Canucks take care of ya.

I'd trade you shifts but you'll never get any work done anyway

Tom

Dive Source:
Hey Matt, I don't he cares what colour the girls are. Oops I forgot he's American that should read COLOR not Colour

It's Red, White or Blue. We are from the south. Heeheee

R

SeaJay:
Alright... What the hell is "snow?"

Lol...

nothing like experiencing it first hand so you can return to the south with your horror stories. Temp up here today is -23C, almost cold enuf for beer bottle warmer. Not that I like warm beer, just hate to waste any. It has happened to me before where backwash from taking a drink froze to side of the bottle, and it just doesn't taste as good thawed out!

SeaJay:
Oh no... If I go up there to Canada, am I going to have to put air in my TYRES? Place my luggage under the HOOD? Be sure to fasten the BONNET after checking my MOTORCAR'S PETROL?

Lol... Buncha freakin' weirdos... :biggrin:

I don't know if we should tell him or not but Denny's are pretty hard to find around here and if y' all do then they don't sell no big bowls o' Grits either ...you know..

Oh and if you need to find a grocery grocery store forget about looking for Piggly Wiggly...and last time I checked pork rinds were tough to find in Loblaws - .LOL

I'm coming to Charlotte NC at the end of March on business with a side trip to Columbia SC. Is that close to you?

Back
Top Bottom