I am new, would like know more about Scuba Diving Vest.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blueball

New
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am the new member of this site, and I really would like to know more about scuba diving vest. Hopefully, one of you who see this message could help me out.

I would like to know:
-generally who kind of material do diving vest make from (p.s. not diving suit)
-what is the diving vest production procedures

Thank you for viewing this message.

:dazzler1: :dazzler1:

Hello.

Welcome to SCUBABOARD. Your profile doesn't say where you are located. Just FYI = there may be a local group in the clubs section depending on where you live.

Interesting first post / question. Just curious... why the interest?

Paula

Hi welcome to SB

diver_paula:
Interesting first post / question. Just curious... why the interest?

Good question??

blueball:
Hi Everyone,

I am the new member of this site, and I really would like to know more about scuba diving vest. Hopefully, one of you who see this message could help me out.

I would like to know:
-generally who kind of material do diving vest make from (p.s. not diving suit)
-what is the diving vest production procedures

Thank you for viewing this message.

:dazzler1: :dazzler1:

Well hello there Blueball! Welcome to the board. When you say "vest" I can only think about the King of BC's, the ScubaPro classic plus. Here's a picture and some info:Picture and info
It's made of neoprene double coated 420 Denier fabric, stainless steel and techno-polymers (plastics). How'd you come up with the name Blueball? Ouch!

I won't touch that!

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Ask anything - in the appropriate forum, and we'll make up an answer...

don

BTW - it would really help in future discussion if you'd complete your Profile. Click "User CP" upper left of this page, then go down to "Edit Profile."

:D

Hi for people who answer my message,

Thank you trying to help me for my question. Although, they seem helpful, but if would be more helpful if anyone know 'Mares' diving vest in detail, that will be excellent.

Thank you everyone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom