I am very pleased

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadoguk

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Just got a opportunity to teach scuba camp to 12 16 yr olds all summer, I am really looking forward to the camp.
Any advise about how to fill out the days post scuba to make it interesting for the guys?

That's a tough age group... where is the camp? Are you near any game areas? You might want to take them a few steps further into their understanding of the art of ScubaDiving.

NetDoc:
That's a tough age group... where is the camp? Are you near any game areas? You might want to take them a few steps further into their understanding of the art of ScubaDiving.

Hi Camps name is Hayo-went-ha in Traverse city MI.
The scuba programe is ummm indevelopment right now ?
the guys are great and we just finished a general camp for some underprivlidged guys great fun and lots of hard work :)

Must say its a great diet? lost loads of weight so far.
what is a game area?
have a great day Mark

scubadoguk,
Can you give us a little better idea of what the area around here is like? Woods, city pool, etc? You teaching in a lake? What is around you?

CelticRavenVA:
scubadoguk,
Can you give us a little better idea of what the area around here is like? Woods, city pool, etc? You teaching in a lake? What is around you?
Hi guys the area is very nice, this camp is the oldest YMCA in the world in the same place, they own lots of acres here in torch lake the kids have activity's all day, no electronics at all! they sail or canoe play games and do trips.
Isle Royal or paddling in N Wisconsin and scuba in the BVI this year, I teach here in camp the program is in development and the guys have the 7 mm wet suits I am off with them to Tobermory for a week of diving both boat and shore.

NetDoc:
Where they can cut loose and ply video games, air hockey, Foosball... you name it.
Yes but no electronic games video etc, but lots of roof ball 4 square, beach cricket and ultimate Frisbee the list goes on but they have a ton of stuff to do.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom