I don't get to dive as much as I'd like because...

Why don't you get to dive as often as you'd like?

• I DO dive as much as I'd like! What's YOUR problem?

Votes: 12 8.2%
  • It's all about the clams: too expensive/not in the budget

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • If only I had more TIME!

Votes: 52 35.6%
  • Let's blame it on my family/spouse/parents

Votes: 20 13.7%

Votes: 45 30.8%
  • Need more gear!

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • No buddies/not enough buddies/need more buddies

Votes: 19 13.0%
  • Need more training

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • The "keep this from being a bad poll" selection: Other

Votes: 9 6.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddies are seldom a REAL problem...even in Ohio. If I go to a quarry or other popular dive site, it is usually a sure bet that other 'friendly' divers will be willing to let me/you be a third diver with them.

My problem....family and spouse who do not dive! (yet, hoping still for our youngest son to be my permanent buddy!)

DawgDiver:
Because I am a full-time college student/almost full time employee and i have to work on weekends to make enough money to pay for stuff like SCUBA, which means less diving time.

I'm in the same boat, except all my money goes to food. I eat a LOT for someone my size and age.

I need more ... money time money time ... I wouldn't need a home after the first time I circled the globe and dove every cool spot there was, because I would start the second trip around!

I will probably get at least 100 dives in this summer and fall season. Have about 20 this winter, so I guess my answer would the the "I dive as much as I like, What's your problem:)

Even though I tend to dive a lot (most weekends) its still never enough

Money and time have a strange relationship. Usually you either have one of the other. When I was in high school and college I had absolutely no money, but had all the time in the world. I had a lot of fun being a cheapskate, staying out all night, fishing 5 days a week, digging in fountains to get enough money to buy a box of shotshells and go hunting, etc...

Now I got the professional job and have some cool toys, but no time to use them. (And I refuse to work more than 40 hours a week!) It's sad, but sometimes I wonder if I wouldn't be happier being poor!

College and work, but spring break is soon so hopefully get at least 10 dives in there between work days. good ol 44 degree water good fun LOL

talonraid:
Because my ex-wife gets all the money that would have gone to SCUBA stuff. Man, I hate her!

Thanks for sending her the money to buy my scuba stuff! And I hate her too!

JK:D

worker bee

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom