I don't get to dive as much as I'd like because...

Why don't you get to dive as often as you'd like?

• I DO dive as much as I'd like! What's YOUR problem?

Votes: 12 8.2%
  • It's all about the clams: too expensive/not in the budget

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • If only I had more TIME!

Votes: 52 35.6%
  • Let's blame it on my family/spouse/parents

Votes: 20 13.7%

Votes: 45 30.8%
  • Need more gear!

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • No buddies/not enough buddies/need more buddies

Votes: 19 13.0%
  • Need more training

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • The "keep this from being a bad poll" selection: Other

Votes: 9 6.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dude,

Your poll is flawed because you need to give people the chance to really rag on you. I haven't seen that. Where is the raggin allowance?

I want to take my vote back. And the beer.

Hiccup.

I'll blame it on my wife...she won't move to Florida, and she forces me to have a job!

In Wi the water is really hard in the winter.....and cold....and I'm a wimp....

'cause 5 months out of the year it is cold here...getting my drysuit this year, though.. :D

My dive shop where I get my air fills is 100 miles the opposit Direction of my dive sites and my dive sites are at least 100 miles from where I live. One weekend I'll get my tanks filled and the next weekend I'll dive considering there isn't something to do with family funtions. Also, being gas prices the way they are dictates wether I can afford to take the boat on my diving weekends. This year I'm going to spend a whole week at the lake diving. Winter can't be over soon enough.

I'm retired and I do NOT have the time. Too many other things to do also plus wife doesn't dive so she has things to do. Also need more dive buddies.

i'm a student and here's my problem. I dont have the clams to pay for regular trips. No regular buddies, my club is all crazy over plastics and most trips are training trip which i have no interest in . And finally the dive sites are all over in M'sia which means a road trip and a boat trip...about 8hrs to get there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom