I find it amazing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ah great now this thread is over 140 posts, next thing you know it'll be over 150 :D
Just watch :multi:

We can hide lawyer jokes from Andy here, he'll never find them.

Lawyers
Two lawyers had been stranded on a desert island for several months. The only other thing on the island was a tall coconut tree, which provided them their food. Each day one of the lawyers would climb to the top of the tree to see if he could see a rescue boat coming
One day, the lawyer yelled down from the tree, "WOW. I can't believe my eyes. There is a girl out there floating in our direction."
The lawyer on the ground was most skeptical and said. "I think you're hallucinating and you've finally lost your mind."
But within a few minutes, up to the beach floated a naked blonde woman, face up and totally unconscious.
The two lawyers went over to her, dragged her up on the beach, and discovered, yes, she was alive.
One said to the other, "You know, we've been on this island for months now without a woman. It's been such a long time. Do you think we should, ...you know, . screw her?"
The second lawyer, asked, "Out of what?"

Why did New Jersey get all the toxic waste and California get all the lawyers?

New Jersey had first pick!

What's the difference between a lawyer and a mosquito?

One's a blood sucking parasite, and the other is an insect!

:lol:

dlndavid:
We can hide lawyer jokes from Andy here, he'll never find them.

*looking at watch*

oh that took ages...

:14:

Ok, three men are sitting on a park bench in West Palm Beach, watching the ocean, when they strike up a conversation. Eventually, the topic turns and they all discover they were lawyers, recently "retired" from their profession.

The first lawyer says, "Well, the reason I retired was because I was very successfull, but a fire engulfed my practice. Because I had already been in business for 20+ years, I just decided to retire."

The second lawyer says, "Well, my story is similar; I was a prosecuting attorney, and one day, a small bomb detonated in my office while my staff was in court. Thankfully, nobody was harmed, and with the insurance settlement, I retired as well."

The third lawyer say, "WOW! Our reasons are very similar. You see, I was a successful attorney over on the west coast of Florida, but a hurricane came through the area and my buisness was permanently destroyed! With my insurance settlement, I was also able to retire!"

The first and second lawyers look at the third, then ask, "How do you make a hurricane?!?"

19 minutes, not bad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom