I find it amazing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firebrand:
Surgeon General's Warning: Reading threads of a humours nature may cause unexpected spewing of liquids through one's nose. It is not recommended for lawyers and engineers, as these two types of people are generally humorless in nature. Sudden laughter from a lawyer or an engineer may cause the universe to implode. You are forewarned!
In addition, reading aforementioned humorous thread by all others may reselt in outbursts of laughter at ones desk, resulting in co-workers/supervisors/bosses wondering "what is so funny" and/or unwelcome intrusions into your workspace at inopportune moments. These intrusions may result in a over turned beverage as one scrambles to switch screens or close said humorous thread or persons of indeterminate hygene reading over ones shoulder.

I can't believe H2Andy hasn't found that warning about lawyers and engineers yet!!!

It's his nap time I think :D

WHAT?!?! When did lawyers take a break from reaching into someone else's pocket? I'm SHOCKED!!!

Firebrand:
WHAT?!?! When did lawyers take a break from reaching into someone else's pocket? I'm SHOCKED!!!

this is a shocking stereotype

i sometimes interseperse blackmail with my pickpocketing activites

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Just tryin to get your attention, Brother!
Don't be sad Andy, it was all in fun! You can come back to the group!

I guess nobody wants to play anymore!

well, group 88 is diverse and friendly, and we will play. where's everybody gettin' wet this weekend? i'm going off wilmington - first time for there.

BabyDuck:
well, group 88 is diverse and friendly, and we will play. where's everybody gettin' wet this weekend? i'm going off wilmington - first time for there.

The bath tub this weekend. The swells are a wee bit high.

Have fun in Wilmington!

You guys shouldn't be so hard on Andy for being a lawyer. I mean without lawyers we wouldn't have....uhh............ummm.......hmmmm.......lawyer jokes?

Back
Top Bottom