I find it amazing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dlndavid:
There are basically 2 groups (3 if you count single divers, 4 Instructor to Instructor, 5 SB Guides, 6 SB Mods, and maybe even the top secret group 7) here on ScubaBoard, and of these 2 groups there are those that post to contribute and there are those that that just contribute to post. I myself fall into the latter (and group 5) :D

What about the "military" group? And what about the "non-diving" group, shall we leave them out or are they "in"?

Well, since the group founder protested to certain Mods with other military service members to start a military forum, they are by default automatic members of this clique!

Aww Darlin'... I'll play with you... in a platonic friend way of course you are married after all. What do you want to play? Chess, Canasta, Chutes & Ladders, Hearts... I draw the line at Spin the Bottle tho... unless Blane is playing :D

hold'em! let's play hold'em! i love that game...

er, BabyDuck.... just what are you holdin'!!

Don't know how to play Hold 'em, BD.
But I am always willing to learn a new game :D

poker! it's so much fun. i watch it on tv, even. it's like a soap opera - you get so involved in the personalities of the players. but it's fun to actually play yourself, too. i'll bring the cards & chips to the cd/cb trip if you want...

caymaniac:
What about the "military" group? And what about the "non-diving" group, shall we leave them out or are they "in"?
actually, at last count, we are up to group 81 :D

You're actually COUNTING?!

Back
Top Bottom