I know its been done before...but...where do ya'll like to eat??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Budgirl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
There are two reasons I love Coz...the diving and the food!

My favorite places to eat are Kinta and La Cocay....followed by the Argentina Empanada place that I can never remember the name of and The Mission.

Where do ya'll like to eat dinner?

There is a new great breakfast place as well:

Guido´s Delicatessen on the corner of avenida 15 and Calle 10.
Finally a place where they also make great coffee and some creativity for breakfast

I think it is called Buccano's. It is at a beach resort north of town. I had brunch there which was excellent; looked at their supper menu (only open Fridays and Saturdays for supper) and it looked yummy. Beautiful locale and super service. For high quality, well-presented food, I think it may be the best on the island right now.

Kondessa is my new fav.Like it better then Kinta which is second.

Kinta, Bucanno's, Kondessa, Chi's, Especias are so far on my list for July....I have 8-9 nights so give us some more blow your mind suggestions! :)

The "best" pastor I have had to date was at a taco place across the street from the firehouse on Juarez. Better that los seras, el pique, otates,etc. Think the name of the place was Mr Taco. It is across the street and and a few yards west of the firehouse.

Go USA...... To the all you can eat buffet!!!

El Moro :D

Especias, Kinta, Le Chef, La Choza, Sonora Grill, La Veranda, Pancho's Backyard, Casa Denis, Punta Morena (on the wild side), Prima, La Mission, the Lobster House, the restaurant at Blue Angel, Camilo's, that restaurant owned by the Blue Angel DM Mateo and his wife (someone will fill in the name, I'm sure), La Morena, El Moro, La Perlita... too many restaurants, too little Cozumel time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom