i love this it is amazing, but pricy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well you must not be a diver because you have to have a Rolex dive watch to be one.

JK :)

I can't even count the reasons why people have told me I'm not a real diver. :)

Choice of fins, choice of lights.... even which D-ring I prefer to use to attach the spg.... There's even a discussion going on the board right now where someone is suggesting that others are not real divers because of their choice of boat capitans... The list is endless. :D

R..

I can't even count the reasons why people have told me I'm not a real diver. :)

Choice of fins, choice of lights.... even which D-ring I prefer to use to attach the spg.... There's even a discussion going on the board right now where someone is suggesting that others are not real divers because of their choice of boat capitans... The list is endless. :D

R..

It's seems all of us here spend a lot of time posting on a diving forum even though we clearly don't qualify as divers.

I carry an Eezycut and trauma shears and never encountered anything they couldn't handle.

If I do feel the need to carry a 'proper' diving knife I have one of these;

Green River Diving Knife

$600 diving knives are for those who get issued them as standard kit.

It's seems all of us here spend a lot of time posting on a diving forum even though we clearly don't qualify as divers.

wait this webpage is for divers? :confused:

Is that a weapon?

When you need this nothing else will do.

---------- Post added November 1st, 2013 at 10:44 AM ----------

The nets that are abandoned on our wrecks are often made from ropes as thick as your finger

No problem then.

We all know that diving into a net is not a problem, until you turn and twist (fish do that). Reversing out is a simple and efficient solution. For humans only, though. The valve behind your neck is the problem. So, don't dive with back mounted tanks where nets may exist (=the sea)(I'm a side mount diver :D )

The thicker the net, the easier the entanglement is to undo.

A long and boring video about diving into a net (it actually was fun): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifdjLToiphM

Is that a weapon?

When you need this nothing else will do.

---------- Post added November 1st, 2013 at 10:44 AM ----------

No problem then.

We all know that diving into a net is not a problem, until you turn and twist (fish do that). Reversing out is a simple and efficient solution. For humans only, though. The valve behind your neck is the problem. So, don't dive with back mounted tanks where nets may exist (=the sea)(I'm a side mount diver :D )

The thicker the net, the easier the entanglement is to undo.

A long and boring video about diving into a net (it actually was fun): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifdjLToiphM

id say this is a very useful video. id hope no one has to deal with this situation though

Back
Top Bottom