I now own my gear. Yay!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBASailor

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I just joined DAN and three days ago, I bought my first dive computer (an Oceanic Atom 2.0). I finally own all of my own gear! Next are AOW and Nitrox classes. I'm getting pretty excited about this summer!

Time to start on your 2nd set of gear :D

Congrats ... and beware! Once you are hooked on scuba there is no returning to a mundane life topside ...

Congratulations and good luck on your upcoming courses! You'll have a blast!

I just joined DAN and three days ago, I bought my first dive computer (an Oceanic Atom 2.0). I finally own all of my own gear! Next are AOW and Nitrox classes. I'm getting pretty excited about this summer!

Good on ya mate.

I've just bought my first wetsuit, essentially completing my kit too. I get to try it all out on Sunday for the first time. I can't wait - hope you have half as much fun as I intend to and again, good call. Having your own kit is awesome or I at least am certainly finding it so.

J

Just wait.....first two tanks are enough.....then four sounds better....then you need a back-up mask....and you can't just have blades...you need split fins too.....then.....well. It really gets sick after a while but hey - there is something really fun about taking two hours to get all YOUR gear together for a weekend trip.

Excellent. Dude.

Remember, it is mandatory to put all the gear on and do the Happy Dance all around your living room at least once.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom