I want to be the first....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

She originally didn't want to do anything in cold water then decided Gilboa looked cool when she brought it up on the internet. Hopefully we'll be able to set it up by the end of the month but if we don't I'm not sure if she'll go south to certify or not.

Chad, she didn't do anything to wrong me, she was a really fun student! I'm really looking forward to taking her into the open water, I think she'll have fun even if its cold especially if the visibility is as good as it was the other weekend!
Ber :bunny:

IF memory serves correct, Ber's class was pretty good this quarter. It was pretty cmall, so she was able to do a lot of one on one work with students which really helped both them and her I think. Also, I'm pretty sure that the student Ber is talking about definetly wants to get certified...I don't think she'll care too much where she does it so long as she gets it done.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom