I want to say Congratulations to my son

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fairybasslet

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Even though he never comes on SB and will never see it but I don't get many opportunties to do a "mommy brag". I mostly "mommy whine and cheese" about him.:rofl3:

He is a member of our volunteer ambulance squad and he is getting a special recognition from the Mayor of our town at next week's council meeting for responding to over 100 calls.:D

Congrats to your little squirrel :D :D :D My little sisters boyfriend is a squirrel as well :D

HMM note to self don't visit FB's town and get into a car wreck. . .

Congratualtions! That must make you very proud...(proud enough to forget the phone bill? :wink: )

jhbryaniv:
Congrats to your little squirrel :D :D :D My little sisters boyfriend is a squirrel as well :D

HMM note to self don't visit FB's town and get into a car wreck. . .
That's pretty funny since he had 3 accidents in November and December. :rofl3: TG he seems to have finally SLOWED down. I called his captain and his captain had a long talk with him about speeding around corners. And also, TG no other cars, pedestrians or bike riders were involved. Just curbs and trees.:rofl3: Oh and one parked car.

OH yeah don't forget to tell him your proud of him :)

jhbryaniv:
OH yeah don't forget to tell him your proud of him :)
Oh I did. I did. I want to take his photo at the council meeting getting the award and he is already covering up his face and making silly faces.:rofl3: He hates it when I'm sticking a camera in his face.

Very nice, Ellen. It's always a "parental" moment when your offspring does something that makes you proud.

Looking forward to meeting you next Saturday.

Congrats to the both of you, Ellen! :)

NJMike:
Very nice, Ellen. It's always a "parental" moment when your offspring does something that makes you proud.

Looking forward to meeting you next Saturday.
Hey, I know you!! Are you seeing the same sub in Chicago that John Chatteton went to? Yep. Looking forward to meeting you too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom