I want to say Congratulations to my son

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa:
Gosh, they look so young, I must be getting old....

Bravo to all the honor-ees!
They are young. Joe is only 22 or so, Josh and the boy who's name I can't remember are in high school. Kathy is the oldest with kids in their 20's. She's about 45 or so.

jhbryaniv:
Doesn't he know he is supposed to shave for special occasions :rofl3:

Congrats to him!!!!
:rofl3: :rofl3: He did shave. :rofl3: I found the shaving cream out and little hairs in the bathroom sink when I got home from the gym.:rofl3: But I guess he just shaved his mustache. It took him a while to grow that little beard. I doubt he'll shave it soon. I think he looks kind of cute, but too much like a man.:( But I guess that's the way it's supposed to happen.

justleesa:
At least you didn't say "you are old"....:D
:rofl3: I would never say that. :rofl3: Besides, age is a state of mind. I can tell you have a young mind. I feel like 15 most of the time. (Except after a spin class) :rofl3:

:yelclap:

:wave-smil

Good for you Fairy.

Definitely a well deserved proud Mommy moment.​

he is so tall!!!!!!! (and looks like he needs a feed)

i always imagined fairy to be vertically challanged-i think its the drunk kitty that gives me that impression

woohooo - i can see your smile all the way over here Fairy!

well done to both of you

almitywife:
he is so tall!!!!!!! (and looks like he needs a feed)

You got that right Almity. He is so skinny. He is 5'11" and weighs something like 113 lbs. He looks taller because everyone else is so short.:rofl3:

almitywife:
i always imagined fairy to be vertically challanged-i think its the drunk kitty that gives me that impression
Well, you are right hon. I am only 5.2" I am about 2 inches taller than the woman in the photo. My late husband was only about 5'9" so I guess my son passed up both of our genes in favor of taller ones. :rofl3:

fairybasslet:
I can tell you have a young mind.

Awww....thank you :blush:....now where are my teeth so I can smile at you :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom