I want to say Congratulations to my son

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nice Fairy!!!!! (oh, and Fairy-boy)

volunteer work is a fantastic introduction into the real world so well done on him for stepping up to the plate

and for you for showing him the way

Congrats to you and to him as well. My youngest was a handful. Nudging them in the right direction pays off in the end. (And good for his Captain also...sometimes it DOES take a village...) Hope he is proud of himself and enjoys a wonderful day!

Ellen, Very nice. Tell him he has to put up with you taking pictures and such, it's the price he has to pay for you not strangling him when he was 2. :D

Yes, I saw it today. The security guard near the sub started talking to me and it was real evident, real quick, that he had an interest in subs. He said that Kohler and Chatterton were there in November, shooting scenes or something for the movie that's supposed to come out next year.

They didn't allow picture taking in the sub but I got a lot of external pictures. Now I just have to get down to those NC subs next year!

NJMike:
Yes, I saw it today. The security guard near the sub started talking to me and it was real evident, real quick, that he had an interest in subs. He said that Kohler and Chatterton were there in November, shooting scenes or something for the movie that's supposed to come out next year.

They didn't allow picture taking in the sub but I got a lot of external pictures. Now I just have to get down to those NC subs next year!
I remember in the book John visited the sub to see the layout and to use that as a reference for shooting the U-who. I wonder if those scenes will wind up on the cutting room floor. :rofl3:

Here's a photo of him an the other honorees at the Mayor and Council meeting last night. My son is second from the right. He and the woman, Kathy, got awards for responding to over 100 calls. The dude on the left, Joe, the captain of the squad responded to over 300. I forget the name of the boy second from the left, but I'm pretty sure his award was for saving a life with CPR.

JoeJoshKathy.jpg

Doesn't he know he is supposed to shave for special occasions :rofl3:

Congrats to him!!!!

Back
Top Bottom