Ice Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1_T_Submariner

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I tried searching but, couldn't get the pictures that I was looking for.

Does anyone have a few under ice pictures. Most of the pictures I found are from topside getting ready, divers heads sticking out of the hole etc....

I was driving yesterday and noticed some of the ponds are freezing over so maybe there will be Ice in my area this year.

Thanks in advance.

Here's two of my favourite ice videos from the charming and frozen north. I know they're videos, but still.....

Great skills and funky patterns of air trapped on the undersurface of the ice
YouTube - Ice Cold Scooter skills

best soundtrack in an underwater video
best editing
best underwater singing segment
*warning, adult decision making process involved: no tethers for ice diving segments, and yes that's been discussed before*
YouTube - wooferb****'s notes on winter diving

I tried searching but, couldn't get the pictures that I was looking for.

Does anyone have a few under ice pictures. Most of the pictures I found are from topside getting ready, divers heads sticking out of the hole etc....

I was driving yesterday and noticed some of the ponds are freezing over so maybe there will be Ice in my area this year.

Thanks in advance.

PM me with an e-mail address and I'll send a couple taken last February for your consideration..

Wooferb**ch rocks..does anybody know if he frequents this board or TDS?

Haven't seen him here, but I have seen him on OntarioDiving.com: that's where I first saw these videos.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom