Icon HD and maps question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ExtremeAntics

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
For those that are presently running the new Icon HD I have a question. With the map function when viewing underwater are you able to cycle through multiple maps or do you have to set the map prior to your dive?

The reason for my query is as a DM I was wanting to be able to load multiple images to the map section to be able to display underwater to other divers or dive slates as it looks like the images section is not available during the dive.

Load up the maps! You can cycle through.

Good question.

Zak

For those that are presently running the new Icon HD I have a question. With the map function when viewing underwater are you able to cycle through multiple maps or do you have to set the map prior to your dive?

The reason for my query is as a DM I was wanting to be able to load multiple images to the map section to be able to display underwater to other divers or dive slates as it looks like the images section is not available during the dive.

Yep i agree with zak. i took several of my paper maps, scanned them into my laptop. then loaded them onto my icon. because of small print, i broke some of them up into quadrants digitally. so, when diving that whole site, I have to scroll from one quadrant to the next.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom