If you could dive anywhere next (early) summer...where?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

caymaniac:
Actually, I can dive anywhere and that's why we are headed to PNG next summer. The rumor is that it is about as good as it gets........we'll see :>)

Dive Safe,
Caymaniac

I just set my dates for my next PNG trip. I'll be there from mid June through mid July. When are you going to be there and where?

caymaniac:
Star Dancer will be our first stop, and after that we will be staying at Walindi for 3 nights to check out some hikes as well as diving. Hence, the diving will be in Kimbe Bay from the Witu's and Fathers reef. There are a number of good choices to dive in PNG - Kavieng, Milne Bay, Rabul and this combo looked good. We are using Trip-N-Tour for most of our arrangements. We have pre-dive plans in Australia and post dive in Hawaii, although we are thinking we would like to dive on Oahu since we have already dove on Hawaii (the big island) and on Maui.

All the best,
Caymaniac

You'll LOVE Stardancer!!! Say Hi to Capt Brad onboard. Say Hi to Dickie Doyle on Garove Island in the Witus. Tell them I say Hi!!

Caymanian & Allison,
I'm also off to PNG with the Star Dancer in the summer. Do not have dates yet and plan to spend some time in Oz as well. PM me and maybe we can be there at the same time.

cheers,
Maria

Allison Finch:
I just set my dates for my next PNG trip. I'll be there from mid June through mid July. When are you going to be there and where?

Our dates for Star Dancer are July 5 to 12. Hope you can give me suggestions on what kind of things to bring along to the native kids.

Thanks,
Caymaniac

Back
Top Bottom