Ignore Member

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaSteve

Wow.....what a DB
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
After a long time of thinking to myself "Is he really that stupid???" when reading a certain person's posts, I finally added them to my ignore list. Wow, what a difference. You get the odd jackass (I might mean donkey) on here so when you can read a thread and only see the little

This message is hidden because xxxxxxx is on your ignore list.

the experience is much better. So, thanks to SB for the ignore list.

Thanks for explaining how that works Steve.

Ignore is a great thing - just like the TV remote. :wink:

After a long time of thinking to myself "Is he really that stupid???" when reading a certain person's posts, I finally added them to my ignore list. Wow, what a difference. You get the odd jackass (I might mean donkey) on here so when you can read a thread and only see the little

the experience is much better. So, thanks to SB for the ignore list.

So how many do you have on your ignore list? If you did not win the most viewed profile then maybe you could win the largest ignore list :D

Personally I don't have anyone on my ignore list, I figure everyone has something worth listening too at some time or other.

Personally I don't have anyone on my ignore list, I figure everyone has something worth listening too at some time or other.
Same here...different reasons though. Some people are have nothing worthy to say, but they can still be funny (as in stupid funny)

See...awap proved my point. :wink:

So how many do you have on your ignore list? If you did not win the most viewed profile then maybe you could win the largest ignore list :D

Just one so I suppose I will not win any prizes :doh2:. I held out as long as I could thinking that this person would eventually add value to a thread....to no avail.

I gave them the chance for the same reason as both you and JeffG point out but IMO there was no humour, nor was there anything of value.

I bet I can guess who you just added to your ignore list... :popcorn:

Ignore is a great thing - just like the TV remote. :wink:

the ignore feature would be so much more fun if you could see who has you on ignore...... :popcorn:

I agree with mike.

Listen up mods!!! people should be notified when they are ignored. Maybe they just don'r realize they're idiots.

That being said I don't have many people on my ignore list because I do feel that there is often as much to learn from a bad example as from a good one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom