Ignore Member

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This message is hidden because mike_s is on your ignore list.

:joke: Yeah, Mike, you probably do know. I do not care who has me on their ignore list....I just enjoy SB more now that I do not have to see thier posts. I am sure however, that I have missed them not only posting the ansrew to the Cadbury's Secret but also how to obtain eternal wealth and happiness :D. Or maybe just more wasted bits and bytes of text.

Just one so I suppose I will not win any prizes :doh2:. I held out as long as I could thinking that this person would eventually add value to a thread....to no avail.

I gave them the chance for the same reason as both you and JeffG point out but IMO there was no humour, nor was there anything of value.

If you are on someones ignore list is it just that thread or all posts?

If you are on someones ignore list is it just that thread or all posts?

all posts.

Not only are their posts ignored... PMs, too. :wink: (Or so said El Orans when I asked him about it.)

I only have one on my ignore list because I have never found this person to say anything of value and often detracts from the thread. In fact, I used the ignore because I found myself getting derailed once too often by said individual.

ScubaSteve, I'll bet it's the same person, I'll PM you mine if you PM me yours!

Rachel

I only have one on my ignore list because I have never found this person to say anything of value and often detracts from the thread. In fact, I used the ignore because I found myself getting derailed once too often by said individual.

Rachel

I do not usually full out argue with many people....I simply do not have the willpower to shut up when this person is involved. They get me going with their useless pokes and comments (these are never at me in the beginning but they rarely add value and it drives me nuts (shorter trip than I was hoping too :wink:). I just cannot let their posts go by so I am like you Racel....I get sucked into a useless argument that ruins the thread temporarily for everybody (plus adds amusement for JeffG :rofl3:).

Ah the sweet release of the ignore member function. I feel like I am on vacation :D

all posts.

I thought so. and that's why I don't use it.

I have been in some knock down drag out fights on the board and there is no way we could agree. However in other threads I have agreed with the very same person when a lot of other posters have been against them. So as I said everyone has something worth listening too at some time or other.

Rachel

Raise your hand if the individual starts with ne and ends with as.

Nope.....I can tolerate "starts with ne and ends with as" so that has got to tell you how big an idiot I believe this other person to be.

Back
Top Bottom